Tuesday, March 27, 2012

DTS Export Object

I have created a DTS object to import a text. This works fine, however, I
need to find a way to 'generate a script' to be able to recreate this same
DTS in another places.
ArthurArthur,
when you Save As ... the package, in the Location dropdown you get 3
choices. You can save to a server, local or remote, as a structured storage
file or as a vb file. I have not worked with a vb file. But if you save as
a structured storage file, you can copy it to other place and there right
click Local Packages and choose Open.
hth
Quentin
"Arthur C" <arthur.christy@.tamut.edu.delete.me> wrote in message
news:O7gND6lmDHA.1884@.TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> I have created a DTS object to import a text. This works fine, however, I
> need to find a way to 'generate a script' to be able to recreate this same
> DTS in another places.
> Arthur
>

No comments:

Post a Comment