Sunday, March 25, 2012

DTS Executable error

We just installed SP3. The problem is that when I'm executing a DTS package remotely from my client machine, it bombs when on the task that call an executable (error #128)
I don't get this error when I execute the DTS on the Server
ThanksDavid,
If you can't install SQL client tools on the client machine, you're going to
have fun now.
Visit: http://www.sqldts.com/default.aspx?6,105,225,0,1
James Hokes
"David" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:6529CE21-68FF-4394-B2F3-0C3AF9F93959@.microsoft.com...
> We just installed SP3. The problem is that when I'm executing a DTS
package remotely from my client machine, it bombs when on the task that call
an executable (error #128).
> I don't get this error when I execute the DTS on the Server.
> Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment