Tuesday, March 27, 2012

DTS Export Wizard

Is there a way for me to globally select "Delete rows in destination table"
when performing an export via the Export Wizard?
It is not obviously visible to me, and I have a great deal of tables. I've
been clicking "Edit" for each one, and this isnt practical for obvious
reasons.
Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.there is an option under 'select object...' dialog.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/e...elpwiz_0nci.asp
or you can create a dml task and delete the data before insert new ones.
-oj
"Elliot Rodriguez" <elliotrodriguezatgeemaildotcom> wrote in message
news:eAbKC$1TGHA.4608@.tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Is there a way for me to globally select "Delete rows in destination
> table" when performing an export via the Export Wizard?
> It is not obviously visible to me, and I have a great deal of tables. I've
> been clicking "Edit" for each one, and this isnt practical for obvious
> reasons.
> Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment