Thursday, March 29, 2012

DTS for Excel problem

Hello

I have a problem and need some assistance.
I have a SS that I am loading into a SQL2000 database
I am using DTS for this.
Previously uses used an ADP file to load the spreadsheet.

My problem is that the ADP file uses the ACTIVESHEET for its import.
And the in the DTS you must select the SS you wish to insert.
And the SS name is not standard.

I am trying to use the ADP file and rename the worksheet
any idea how to do this or any idea howelse I can accomplish my goal.

TIA :confused:I will try to help but what does SS and ADP mean? With this explained I can try to help you. :rolleyes:

DePrins
:)|||SS = Excel Spreadsheet within a workbook
ADP = MIcrosoft Access file

I have a spreadsheet with a non specific name
I transfer that file to a shared drive and need to rename the ActiveSheet there. Using access or SQL Server|||Thanks, i will look into it.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment