Tuesday, March 27, 2012

DTS fails on Stored Procedure warning

Hi,
I am calling a stored proc from a DTS package in SQL 2000 using Execute SQL
step & when I try to execute it from DTS, I get 'failed on execution', but
when I run the stored proc manually, it runs fine, but gives a couple of
warnings:
Warning: Null value is eliminated by an aggregate or other SET operation.
DBCC execution completed. If DBCC printed error messages, contact your
system administrator.
Any ideas why this happens?
Thanks,
Moyou can setup an option when you call a dbcc command
generally there is a "no_msg" (or an option like this; read the BOL) which
disabled output except in case of errors.
"Mo" <Mo@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:72063C0B-8791-4666-90A0-8C7C645C2ADF@.microsoft.com...
> Hi,
> I am calling a stored proc from a DTS package in SQL 2000 using Execute
> SQL
> step & when I try to execute it from DTS, I get 'failed on execution', but
> when I run the stored proc manually, it runs fine, but gives a couple of
> warnings:
> Warning: Null value is eliminated by an aggregate or other SET operation.
> DBCC execution completed. If DBCC printed error messages, contact your
> system administrator.
> Any ideas why this happens?
> Thanks,
> Mo
>

No comments:

Post a Comment